Two Divisions – 32 Teams
Klerksdorp Sevens Netball Tournament
Basic Registration Information
- The Festival takes place from 20-21st of September with games starting as early as 11:00 on the 20th. Please make sure your team can play as early as the above starting time.
- No Players under the age of 18 is allowed. Teams will be disqualified.
- Teams consist of 10 Players and 2 coaches. Entry fees will include 10 weekend tickets which will include 10 players and 2 coaches tickets.
- Teams need commit one manager as a referee. Teams will lose all their log points should they not have a referee.
- Teams can choose in which division they want to play upon registration but it is not guaranteed that you will play in that specific division. The netball manager will ensure strength vs strength is pooled in the different divisions.
- The netball will be played on grass courts next to the main festival area to create an all inclusive environment!
- Teams withdrawing less than 1 month before the tournament will forfeit their entry fees.
- Entry fees are payable upon team registration.
- Entries are limited and will work on a first come first serve basis.
- Please see below different tiers for entry!
- Our sponsors NWS Sportswear is the kit supplier. They are the official kit suppliers for Cape Town 10s, Tshwane 10s, Durban 10s and the OBX 10s series.
- The netball is FAST 5 Format.