2 Days – R1200 per stall
Klerksdorp Sevens Festival – 20 & 21 September
Application Terms & Conditions
- The festival runs from 20-21 September 2019
- If application is successful, your stall must be setup on Thursday 19 September 2019. No setups or vehicles will be allowed onto the premises for setup purposes once the festival start.
- The festival gates for teams and spectators open Friday morning at 07h30.
- There is no electricity available. No exceptions will be made. Food stalls need to operate on gas. Fire extinguishers is compulsory and will be checked.
- You will receive a 3x3m area for your stall. Once all stalls are confirmed we will do the placement of the stalls.
- Stalls will be placed around the rugby fields.
- Security is on site but do not take any responsibility for your stall. Please ensure you can lock your stall or remove stock after each day.
- Trading hours is both days from 09h00-19h00. You can trade after 19h00 if you wish to.
- Cost per stall is R1200 for 2 days. This is payable upfront once you receive confirmation of your application. Stalls will only be confirmed once you have paid the stall fee in full.
- Each stall will receive 1 x vehicle ticket and 4 x vendor tickets. Only 4 people per stall will be allowed. If you have extra people attending or assisting at your stall you need to buy normal festival tickets for them.
- No water or cold drinks of ANY sort will be allowed to be sold.
- The event management decision is final in regards to approval of stalls.
By clicking below you agree to the terms and conditions set out above!